Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for role-players from all around. Role-play to your heart's content or compete in fierce battles with others. Let your imagination run wild as you create your own role-play or join something on-going. Welcome to EternalKingdom, and enjoy your stay.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new to role-play and would like to get into it, click here for a guide.
Be sure to refer EternalKingdom to your friends so we can get more role-play action going on. Please have a good day.
Click here to Like us on Facebook so you can get updates as soon as they're announced.

Post a Picture(s) of Yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InnerSolace
Owner
Owner
InnerSolace

Role-Play Type :
  • Fantasy
Years/Experience :
  • 7+ Years
First RP Site : MySpace Age : 32

Post a Picture(s) of Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Post a Picture(s) of Yourself   Post a Picture(s) of Yourself EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:20 am

So, let's post some pictures of ourselves to let everyone else see what we look like. I figured this would be an interesting thing for either new users or long-time users to take part in.

Post a Picture(s) of Yourself 20f6sm0

This is a picture of me when I was much younger. I was around fifteen years old when I first took this.

Post a Picture(s) of Yourself 34f16yv

This is a more recent picture of myself. I took it sometime during late 2011.
Back to top Go down

Post a Picture(s) of Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales :: Generalities :: General Discussion-
Jump to: