Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for role-players from all around. Role-play to your heart's content or compete in fierce battles with others. Let your imagination run wild as you create your own role-play or join something on-going. Welcome to EternalKingdom, and enjoy your stay.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new to role-play and would like to get into it, click here for a guide.
Be sure to refer EternalKingdom to your friends so we can get more role-play action going on. Please have a good day.
Click here to Like us on Facebook so you can get updates as soon as they're announced.

Drawing! Let's Get To It!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koskos Ehecatl Acintris
Koskos Ehecatl Acintris

Role-Play Type :
  • Anything and Everything
Years/Experience :
  • 8+ Years
First RP Site : Myspace Chats. Section: Video Games Age : 35

Drawing! Let's Get To It! Empty
PostSubject: Drawing! Let's Get To It!   Drawing! Let's Get To It! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Hola everyone. Coming to this place is always an inspiration for something, and I am well aware that it inspires people to draw! Though many don't want to admit it or perhaps they are embarrassed of showing, we can all acknowledge the fact the drawing is what puts our emotions onto something viewable or solid. Much like music, drawing is simply the world of how we see things. There are many kind of different styles of art, they come in many forms and perceptions. Whether influenced by Manga artists or Realistic artists, it's all art viewed by an individual who might see the world different than yourself. There are many different styles and names of art that not all can be totally explained, so let's keep it at DRAWING.

It begins with a thought and it soon develops into something for all to see. No one can see what you're thinking till you put it on paper!(Unless a psychic is near you, AH!) Let's get going!

Rules:

1. Must be YOUR drawing! (Easy enough but let's some of us be honest, well whoever does this, but some people actually take artwork from others just because theirs aren't good, so they take from others and claim it for theirs! Let's try to keep it honest, if I somehow find out that a drawing from one of us is out there with another artist name, I will bring it up.)

2. ALWAYS embed your NAME onto your artwork. (This will help individuals keep away from taking your drawing. I know for many that this is the number one problem. See example below.)

3. Any kind of art can be placed here! (Like stated earlier, it doesn't matter what style of art you do. It can be ANY kind/style. Art is art.)

4. Color or not, doesn't matter.

5. Dalton's whisper: "All submissions must abide by EternalKingdom's rules regarding pictures." (Rules are rules for a darn good reason, folks!)

I know people don't like rules or many rules but they are necessary. Let's follow these 5 easy steps please. So let's start folks!

p.s. If any of you have any more ideas on the rules, please message me. : ]

Back to top Go down

Drawing! Let's Get To It!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales :: Generalities :: General Discussion-
Jump to: